Monday 30 May 2011

First Ever Post

Helllooooo!

OK. So this is my first ever post but I HAVE TONNES of HOMEWORK so I can't type that much. Only a line or two ;) Anyway, if you're following my blog or just reading it, or just living life and making something of it, I ADMIRE YOU and I LOVE YOU :)))

So yeah. Eurgh. I have a geography field report to continue writing. Why can't writing field reports be as interesting as writing a piece on, say, what death was like when he/she/it was born, or what mermaids would eat?? Seriously, teachers. FIND A WAY TO MAKE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS INTERESTING. HAHA.

So yeah, that's all the time I've got today. I'll blog again sometime later when I have more time and we can get down to the nitty-gritty of what my life is like, my hobbies, and MY BOOK! This IS a writer's blog, is it not?


Peace & Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment