Sunday 26 June 2011

We've got a little bit of a rat problem.

So, the other night, my dad insisted that he saw a rat in the house.

It was during the night time and no one saw it but him.

So, everyone - including me - was pretty freaked out a little. Me least of all though. I was like: Ew!! Gross. Then I kind of got over it. I mean, come on. It's a rat and according to dad, it was about hamster size. Whatever, man. I mean, if it crawled over me then YES I would scream but I couldn't even see it, or any traces of it for that matter.

So it's been agood few days since my dad first found the rat and to be quite honest with you, I don't think it exists. My dad said he saw it on the middle floor and that that is where it resides, but I think that that's bull. I mean, the middle floor is also the TV floor and I'm not going to not watch TV just because of a little mouse, so of course, I went and watched TV along with my cousin, Jonathan and my sister. It's all fine. I mean, nothing happened. I couldn't hear a rat moving, I couldn't see any traces of the mouse like droppings or chewed up stuff or anything. NOTHING.

So my conclusion is that DAD, you're imagining things and that the RAT IS IMAGINARY. OK??

I really hope I'm not proved wrong ;P


LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment